FAQ Moving in/moving out

Contact for appointment moving in/moving out:
Techno-Z Campus Verwaltung, Techno 10, 3. OG
Opening hours: Mon-Fri: 09:30 – 12:30 Uhr
Tel: +43 662 45 48 88 250 or office@techno-z.at

Where and when do I get the residence key?
The apartment key is handed over after signing the contract and payment of the first month’s rent, the administration fee and the security rental deposit. 

What documents are required upon handover of the key?
Official photo ID
Confirmation of the security deposit, the first month’s rent and the administration fee
Confirmation of studies

Until when do I have to register or cancel my residence here?
Register: within three days from the date of moving into the apartment at the registration office of the City of Salzburg. Unsubscribe: within three days of leaving the apartment.
Download form - Registration Certificate

How do I pay the rent?
You must arrange for a direct debit order. Exception: foreign bank connections.

Can the apartment be occupied by more than one person?
No. All apartments are designed for single use. The use of the Techno-Z dormitory apartments by families is not permitted. The onset of pregnancy must be reported to the home management as soon as possible. The current semester can be ended so that a stress-free apartment search is guaranteed for expectant mothers.

Can I cancel the contract?
Cancellation must be done in writing (including e-mail). The periods of notice stated in the contract of use apply.
Do I have to paint the apartment when moving out?
No. Only a thorough cleaning needs to be done.

How do I get a parking pass for when I am moving in?
For stress-free entry and exit, students can obtain a “moving parking pass” from the Student Residence administration.